Apple & Rhubarb Dessert Slice
This delightful Apple & Rhubarb desert recipe is super easy to make. Essentially, they are based on Betty Crocker™’s Apple & Cinnamon Muffin Mix and serves up to 4 people and only take 45 minutes to make. Why not give this delicious dessert recipe ago.
All You Need Is ...
- 500 g Betty Crocker™ 97% Fat Free Apple & Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tbl raw sugar
- Custard, to serve
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180°C (160°C fan-forced oven). Lightly grease 27cm x 17cm slice pan; line base with baking paper extending paper 3cm over the two long sides.
- Stir Muffin Mix, water and egg in a medium bowl until just combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Snip corner of sachet and squeeze over top of batter. Sprinkle with rhubarb and gently swirl through batter. Sprinkle with rolled oats and raw sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched in the centre. Serve warm with custard.