Carrot Apple And Cinnamon Slice
Baking with Betty Crocker™ 97% Fat Free Apple & Cinnamon Muffin Mix, this recipe is finished off with frosting sugar for succulent flavour. This delicious dessert takes 45 minutes to make and is a nice option for any gathering.
Did you like this dessert slice? Tell us about this recipe on Facebook!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 500g Betty Crocker™ 97% Fat Free Apple & Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrot (approx. 2 medium carrots)
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- Frosting sugar to serve
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180°C (160°C fan-forced oven). Lightly grease 27cm x 17cm slice pan; line base with baking paper extending paper 3cm over the two long sides.
- Stir Muffin Mix, water, egg, carrot, sultanas and apple and cinnamon sachet in a medium bowl until just combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched in the centre. Cut into squares and dust with frosting sugar, if desired.