Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Try this easy recipe for moist chocolate chip banana bread. It’s a delicious way to use up your ripe bananas!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist Vanilla Cake Mix
- 90 ml vegetable oil
- 180 ml water
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled & mashed
- 200 g chocolate chips
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160˚ for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the eggs, oil, water and Vanilla Cake Mix gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy. Then add your mashed bananas and chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Pour the cake mixture evenly into your loaf tins.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 40 minutes or until or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the loaves come out clean, then cool on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely.Tip: You could always freeze one of the loaves to have another time