Fudgy Ginger Star Brownies
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Looking for some cosy bakes for those chilly days? You can never go wrong with this recipe using Betty Crocker’s Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box (500gm) Betty Crocker™ Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate block chunks
- 3 tablespoons Uncrystallised Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh grated ginger OR 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- Soft Icing Mixture
Betty's Easy Steps
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing some to hang over edges of pan. Grease bottom and sides with shortening or cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed on box.
- Stir in chocolate chunks and the ginger. Spread in pan.
- Bake 12 minutes or just until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack.
- While brownies are baking, cut out star shapes using the cardboard from the Betty Crocker cake mix box. Once they are cooled, place your star shapes over the brownies and sift icing sugar evenly over them. Slice into squares and serve!