This hedgehog brownie recipe is a true delight that you can bake in just 60 minutes. All it takes is Betty Crocker™ Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix and a couple other ingredients like shortbread biscuits.
Like the hedgehog brownies? Tell us about this recipe on Facebook.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 500g Betty Crocker™ Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 125 g butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 125 g plain shortbread biscuits, broken into chunks (eg. scotch finger)
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180°C (160°C fan-forced oven). Grease a 20cm square pan with cooking spray. Line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Stir Brownie Mix, butter and eggs in a medium bowl until just combined. Do not use an electric mixer. Stir in broken biscuit pieces. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted near the centre comes out almost clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Gently remove from pan, remove paper and cool on a wire rack. Trim edges with a sharp knife and cut into 16 squares.