Passionfruit Fairy Cakes
This dessert recipe combines Betty Crocker™ Vanilla Cupcakes Mix and other ingredients like passionfruit pulp. They’re baked and complete in 40 minutes! These fairy cakes are a must-have for an upcoming occasion. Like the passionfruit fairy cakes? Tell us about this recipe on Facebook.
All You Need Is ...
- 1, 450g Betty Crocker™ Vanilla Cupcake Mix
- 1/2 cup milk (125ml)
- 60g butter, melted
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1/4 cup passionfruit pulp
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180°C (160°C fan-forced oven). Line a 12-cup regular (1/3cup) muffin tray with cupcake cases.
- Beat Cake Mix, milk, butter and eggs in a medium bowl with electric mixer on LOW speed for 30 seconds, then on MEDIUM speed for 2 minutes. Stir in passionfruit pulp. Divide batter evenly between the 12 cupcake cases.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched in centre. Cool for 5 minutes in tray. Gently remove cupcakes from tray and cool on a wire rack.
- Cut tops off cold cupcakes, slice tops in half. Snip corner of Vanilla Ready-to-Spread Frosting sachet and place a dollop of frosting into the centre of each cupcake. Place \u0027fairy wings\u0027 into frosting and top with extra passionfruit pulp.