Spooky Boo Brownies
Total Time: 3 Hours
Trick or treating just got even more fun thanks to these Halloween ghost brownies. Whether you’re baking for a school party or just getting festive, our spooky brownies are as delightful as they are delicious.
All You Need Is ...
- 1box Betty Crocker™ Triple Chocolate brownie mix
- Butter and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1cup Betty Crocker™ Creamy Deluxe Vanilla frosting
- 16 large marshmallows
- Black writing icing
Betty's Easy Steps
- Heat oven to 180°C. Line a 20 cm square pan with baking paper allowing it to hang over the edge of the pan. Grease bottom and sides of the tray with cooking spray. Make and bake brownies as directed on box. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 1/2 hours. Freeze in pan 15 minutes. Using paper to lift, remove brownies from pan, and peel foil away. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
- Heat frosting in microwavable bowl uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds, until frosting can be stirred smooth and fluid. If frosting becomes too firm while decorating, microwave 5 seconds; stir.
- Top each brownie with 1 large marshmallow. Spoon 1 tablespoon frosting over each marshmallow to coat. Let stand until frosting is set, about 30 minutes. Use black writing icing to make eyes and mouths.