Super Moist Strawberry Coconut Cake
This moist strawberry coconut cake recipe combines Betty Crocker™ Strawberries & Cream Cake Mix and ingredients like coconut cream. It’s ready in an hour and can serve up to 12 people. It’s worth a try next time you want to bake something sweet! Did you like the strawberry coconut cake? Tell us about this recipe on Facebook!
All You Need Is ...
- 1, 540g Betty Crocker™ Strawberries & Cream Cake Mix
- 3 extra large eggs
- 270 ml can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut (extra)
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced). Grease a 16cm x 25.5cm x 4cm cake pan with cooking spray. Line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Beat cake mix, eggs, coconut cream and coconut in a large bowl with electric mixer on LOW speed for 30 seconds, then on MEDIUM speed for 2 minutes. (Do not eat batter as it contains raw eggs).
- Pour cake batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
- Swirl vanilla frosting over the top of cake and decorate with remaining coconut.