Banana Raspberry Crumble Muffins
Our banana raspberry crumble muffin recipe, using Betty Crocker™ Cinnamon Crumble Muffin Mix, is a tasty dessert option for any occasion. With fresh banana and raspberries, how could you go wrong? Even better, it only takes 35 minutes to make! Did you like crumble muffins? Tell us about this recipe on Facebook!
All You Need Is ...
- 500g Betty Crocker™ Cinnamon Crumble Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup water (125ml)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (80ml)
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup raspberries
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180°C (160°C fan-forced oven). Lightly grease a non-stick 12-cup regular (1/3 cup) muffin pan.
- Stir Muffin Mix, water, oil and eggs in a medium bowl until just combined. Stir in banana and raspberries. Spoon batter into muffin pan, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Snip corner of Cinnamon Crumble Sachet and gently sprinkle crumble mix evenly over muffins. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched in the centre. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove and cool on a wire rack.