Garden Bunny Cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour
Servings: 24 cupcakes
You will want to change the words “Cute as a button” to “Cute as a Cupcake” when you see these Garden Bunny Cupcakes. Bake Autumn and Easter sweeter with Betty Crocker!
All You Need Is ...
- 1 packet of Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Devil's Food Cake Mix 540g
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1/2 cup (80ml) vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup (180ml) water
- 2 tubs Betty Crocker™ Vanilla Frosting 400g
- 1-2 packets of coconut flakes
- 12 white marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of pink glitter sugar/pink sprinkles
- Jelly beans (preferably pink)
Betty's Easy Steps
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or non-stick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Once the cupcakes have been cooled. Place Vanilla Frosting into a piping bag and frost the top of your cupcakes. If you do not have a piping bag, spread the icing evenly around the top of your cupcakes in a smooth dome.
- Turn the frosted cupcakes upside down and dip them into coconut flakes to give your bunnies nice fluffy fur.
- Snip a marshmallow in half diagonally and dip them into pink glitter sugar/pink sprinkles to make the ears. Use some extra icing to stick the ears into the top of your cupcakes.
Place a pink jellybean in the centre of the cupcake for its nose, and you’re done!
Happy Easter! Love Betty