Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
Total Time: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
A delicious crisp cookie base pairs together with a quick and easy creamy cheesecake filling to create a dreamy dessert.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup (80g) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 extra large egg
- 675g cream cheese, softened
- 250g caster sugar
- 2 tsp gluten-free vanilla essence
- 4 medium eggs
- 50g dark or milk chocolate chips
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (140°C for fan forced ovens). Grease and line the base of a 25cm springform cake tin with butter and baking paper.
- For the crust, stir the cookie mix together with the butter and egg in a large bowl, until combined. Press the dough into the bottom and 3cm up the sides of the cake tin then set aside.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar, in a large bowl, on low speed of an electric whisk or mixer for 30 seconds or until blended. Beat in the vanilla and eggs, one at a time. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown. Turn the oven off and let the cake stay in the oven for 15 minutes with the door slightly ajar. Remove from oven and run a knife around the inside edge of tin. Place onto a cooling rack to cool, at least 2 1/2 hours. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Leaving the cake in the oven to cool helps to prevent the filling from cracking.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.