Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Servings: 60 cookie cups
Indulge in these creamy nutty cookie cups.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup (80g) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125g creamy peanut butter
- 60 mini chocolate covered peanut butter cups
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan forced ovens). Place mini paper cupcake cases into each of a 24 mini muffin cup tin.
- Stir the cookie mix, in a large bowl, together with the egg, butter and vanilla essence until combined. Stir in peanut butter. Shape a heaped teaspoon of the cookie dough mixture and roll the dough into a ball. Continue with the dough and place each ball into a mini muffin cup case.
- Bake for 9 -11 minutes or until just lightly browned. Remove from the oven and immediately press a peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie cup. Cool for 5 minutes before removing the cases from the tin and placing onto a cooling rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
- You can have a set of the cups baking whilst you prepare the next one.
- Use different coloured paper cups depending on the season and the celebration!
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.