Halloween Mummy Brownies
Total Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
These fun mummy brownies will be a sweet spooky treat for all the family on Halloween.
All You Need Is ...
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Frosted Chocolate Brownie Mix or Betty Crocker™ Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Butter and eggs called for on the brownie mix box
- 100g Betty Crocker™ Creamy Deluxe Vanilla Frosting
- 32 small edible sugar frosting eyeballs
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan-forced oven). Lightly grease a 20cm square shallow cake pan and line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Remove the enclosed frosting sachet if using the Frosted Chocolate Brownie Mix and reserve for another use. Make and bake the brownie mix as directed on the box. Transfer to a cooling rack and leave to cool completely in the tin.
- Lift the brownie from the tin using the baking paper. Cut the brownie into 16 squares.
- Spoon the vanilla frosting into a disposable piping bag and snip off the end. Pipe the frosting over each brownie in zig-zag lines to resemble bandages. Attach 2 sugar frosting eyeballs to each brownie to finish.
- If you can’t find sugar frosting eyeballs, use white chocolate buttons dotted with black writing frosting.
- For colourful bandages, beat a little orange or green food colouring paste into the frosting before piping.