Triple Chocolate Pretzel Brownie
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Warm up your winter with Betty Crocker™ brownie mix. The recipe for these salty-sweet caramel pretzel brownies maybe easy but they are definitely not simple in taste!
All You Need Is ...
- 500g box Betty Crocker™ Triple Chocolate Fudge brownie mix
- Eggs and butter called for on brownie packet
- ½ cup mini pretzels, broken in half
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- ½ cup chocolate caramel rounds, halved
Betty's Easy Steps
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Grease a 20cm square cake pan with cooking spray. Line the base with baking paper.
- Make brownie batter as directed on packet. Spread in pan. Place pretzels evenly over the top, sprinkle over peanuts. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until sticky crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre. Cool in pan 20 minutes, top with chocolate caramel rounds.