- 500g box Betty Crocker™ Triple Chocolate Fudge brownie mix
- Eggs and butter called for on brownie packet
- ½ cup mini pretzels, broken in half
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- ½ cup chocolate caramel rounds, halved
Warm up your winter with Betty Crocker™ brownie mix. The recipe for these salty-sweet caramel pretzel brownies maybe easy but they are definitely not simple in taste!
Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Grease a 20cm square cake pan with cooking spray. Line the base with baking paper.
Make brownie batter as directed on packet. Spread in pan. Place pretzels evenly over the top, sprinkle over peanuts. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until sticky crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre. Cool in pan 20 minutes, top with chocolate caramel rounds.
This fruity dessert combines Betty Crocker™ Vanilla Cake Mix and other ingredients like passionfruit pulp to create a taste sensation. The recipe takes about an hour to bake and serves up to 12 people. Give it a try for a special occasion!
Back to Top